You just got engaged – Congratulations! Now the excitement starts – planning the wedding! Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life – let us help you make it perfect. Below is a brief planning outline to help you out. As your wedding planner we can help you with all of these details so that you enjoy the fun of planning your wedding and not the stress.
10-12 Months before wedding
- Plan your budget
- Select your wedding planner
- Start putting together your guest list
- Determine the location of the wedding and the reception
- Decide what style wedding you want
6-9 Months before wedding
- Coordinate with your planner and start selection of vendors
- Make hotel reservations/plans for group rates if out-of-town guests
- Send out the Save-the-Date cards
4-6 Months before wedding
- Order wedding invitations
- Finalize guest list
- Start setting up hair and make-up consultations
- Order wedding cake
2-4 Months before wedding
- Review menu
- Create seating chart
1-2 Months before wedding
- Mail invitations
- Plan bachelorette party
2 weeks before wedding
- Meet with wedding planner to review final details with vendors
- Review RSVPs and get final count to caterer
- Make final payments to vendors
- Your planner will be finishing up your decor, place cards, etc.
Week of the wedding
- Get Married!
1 thought on “Wedding Planning Timeline”
Very good list. Looks like you covered everything.